My photo
We all have a story to tell. Some speak louder than others. Listen closely to hear the stories of our ancestors echoing under our footsteps. They are the authors. We are the keepers.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Thank You! A Blogger's Best Friend Award




What a wonderful surprise! Joan, author of Roots 'n' Leaves has awarded me "A Blogger's Best Friend" award. What an honor to be picked by someone who exemplifies all the qualities of a Blogger's Best Friend herself! I always look forward to reading her well-written, entertaining posts. She is a very supportive and encouraging member of the geneablogging community! Thank you, Joan!
The developer of the award 'Bandit' "A Blogger's Best Friend Award" says it shall be given to your most loyal blog readers. Thus, the award should be given to a follower of yours who takes the time to comment regularly on many of your posts. In addition his or her blog should be creative, funny and always entertaining. Upon receiving this award, pass it along to two fellow bloggers who fit this criteria.

This entire blogging community has been such a blessing to my life. I have found so many wonderful, encouraging friends who (to my surprise) love this stuff as much as I do! Laughing with joy, I like to tell my mom, "I have found my flock!" There are SO many who fit this award's criteria. It is really hard to just choose two!


My choices for this award are Caroline, author of Family Stories; and Nancy, author of My Ancestors and Me. Both ladies fit this criteria perfectly. They are both so supportive and encouraging. They are authors of wonderful blogs that I enjoy reading every morning over a cup of coffee - great way to start the day! Thank you, Caroline and Nancy, for all your comments and companionship!


While I was choosing two friends to receive this award I came across some friends who had also honored me with this award. What a great surprise, but I must admit I wish I had gotten to them first! Both of these ladies exemplify the characteristics of this award and are great blogging friends! They are: Lori, author of Genealogy and Me; and Sharon, author of Kindred Footprints. Thank you both very much!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for the award. You are very kind and I appreciate it.
    Nancy from My Ancestors and Me

    ReplyDelete